I noticed a few Android app blogs were publishing their download stats, so I thought I’d join in.
The top purple line is the star rating (scale on right)
The green line is total downloads
The lower purple/blue line is active installs
1. You can see the period at the start where it went from a beta release to a full game in a series of rapid and major updates by the reflection on the star rating (purple line).
2. The sudden gradient change in mid-April is when the game became a featured app
3. The paid version was released at the end of April
4. Most blips where downloads increase coincide with updates
5. The growth rate since June is amazingly consistent. It’ll be interesting to see if new Android devices make the audience larger and change this at all